THE MOUNTAIN STUDIO
THE MOUNTAIN STUDIO Ski Jack S-1 - Match Laren
THE MOUNTAIN STUDIO Ski Jack S-1
For those who prefer an insulated ski jacket over a shell system, the S-1 is the solution. Our 2-Layer stretch GORE-TEX jacket is built for alpine skiing and snowboarding, delivering weather protection and performance while being light and comfortable. The windproof, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX fabric also offers four-way stretch that provides excellent comfort and freedom of movement. The insulation is PrimaLoft® Gold Eco, a premium synthetic insulation made with 55% recycled content, with zero loss in performance. We have chosen a medium/light weight PrimaLoft® insulation for the body and slightly thinner for the sleeves. A solution just perfect for skiing purposes - light and flexible, yet warm enough. With the 4-way stretch GORE-TEX fabric on the outside you get the optimal skiing combo.
We have used all our experience in the design of this jacket and it is of course thoroughly tested on the slopes and outside the slopes as well. It has all the necessary features for active skiing – like detachable snow-gaiter, lift-pass pocket, inner/outer pockets and so forth...
Check out the list of details and features below!
- The 100 %seam taped 2-layer GORE-TEX Stretch fabric provides ultimate waterproof, windproof and breathable protection
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Two chest pockets
- Two hand pockets
- Ski pass pocket on sleeve
- Inside pocket compartments
- Handwarmer pocket
- Aqua guard technology for waterproof zippers
- Snow gaiter
- High reach arm construction for freedom of movement
- Detachable vertical brand logo
- Integrated chin guard
- 2-Layer GORE-TEX Stretch, 92% polyamide, 8% elastane
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold Eco 100% polyester